- 1 1/2 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows or 32 large
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons white creme de cacao
- 1/4 cup green creme de menthe
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Few drops green food coloring, if wanted Semi-sweet chocolate or extra cookie crumbs for garnish
Preheat oven to 350.
Crush cookies and mix with butter. Press crumbs into artists at Heart pie plate.
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool. Combine marshmallows and milk in saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir until melted. Cool. Add liqueurs, and gently fold marshmallow mixture into whipped cream. Add food coloring, if wanted . Pour filling into prepared shell, and top with shaved chocolate or cookie crumbs, if desired. Freeze until 15 minutes before serving.
Makes 1-9 inch pie.